Chord Tone Soloing For Jazz Guitar
Jazz guitar can be a challenging style of music to learn. As guitarists we are often more comfortable playing scales rather than the true building blocks of jazz solos; arpeggios, so it can be difficult for us to emulate and build authentic bebop language.
Chord Tone Soloing for Jazz Guitar helps you build an articulate jazz language around the most important sequences in jazz. Learn to:
• Target Chord Changes with Arpeggios
• Add Richness and Colour with Arpeggio Extensions
• Form Interesting and Exciting Lines with Chromatic Approach Notes
• Use ‘Outside’ Substitutions to add Altered Tensions to your Playing
• Develop your Solos using Essential Rhythmic Concepts